Friday, April 9, 2010

Winnie the Pooh and econ.


well hey.
Its econ time. i came into class fully prepared to pay attention BUT then Buckles said his trademark, "let me ask a question". What did i discover when i reached into my backpack to pull out my clicker? .... nothing. Apparently, yesterday when i was cleaning out my backpack i removed my clicker and forgot to put it back. bummer dude. So now i'm sitting in a class that i'm too tired to pay attention to and i'm not even getting points for being here. This is lame. So blog, (yes i just referred to blog as a person... just insert your name .. read as "so_________", this is pointless.) I hope everyone is having a great day! Its actually kinda nice outside (though its a little chilly) Its really great -- its like a long sleeve / shorts kinda day.. what could be better? UGH he is asking another question. this is frustratin.

But life is good. Also, i was just searching quotes on the internet.. i just love quotes. its like a small piece of someone's heart. Anyways i was looking at quotes and i just found the best ones ever! Don't laugh. BUT i'm not kidding i think Winnie the Pooh might be one of the most profound thinkers of all time. I think we should all be a little more like Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and a little less like these "grown-ups" we think we are... i think we'd be happier. Added bonus- Winnie the Pooh loves honey and so do i... we understand one another. So read these and smile (maybe it'll help you forget that we go to the 7th most stressful university in the country...awesome)

Winnie the Pooh-

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”

“Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”

“When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”


love,
frustrated in econ. class

No comments:

Post a Comment